Thursday, August 31, 2006

Kopi selalu membawaku dekat denganmu

This afternoon I met a client, actually he is the owner of my apartment. He owns a groceries on the basement of the building.
That's not what I want to say to you, dear. He was late and i came too early, I spent almost half an hour in the coffeeshop alone. I looked around enjoying the decoration of the coffeeshop, so homy!! There's a wall covered with amazing setences, it's written:

It takes time.
It takes patience.
What can I say?
It takes love.
Why else would anyone do it this way?

They're talking about Coffee. Yeah, it's a famous coffeeshop, u can found it in the big shopping mall, or big city. They're talking about how people would wait for the taste of the coffee. But, somehow, in everysingle word I read in that sentences, all i think about was you.

You have make me wait, you bring out the patience in me.
But, what Can i say? I am here, Still. Waiting for you.
Why else would i do these all this way??
You take love. Isn't It enough?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home